Blabla Paid Service Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1 Blabla Paid Service
Article 1 [Purpose
These terms and conditions apply to the conditions and procedures for using various paid services provided through the website (http://www.blabla.audio) operated by Blabla ENM Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) through the Internet and mobile applications. The purpose is to stipulate matters related to
Article 2 Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions
① The contents of these terms and conditions shall be announced on the website and service screen or notified to users by e-mail, etc.
② If the Company deems it necessary, the Company shall be responsible for the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Electronic Commerce Act"), the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions Regulation Act"), and the promotion of the game industry. Violation of related laws such as the Act (hereinafter referred to as the "Game Industry Act"), the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection (hereinafter referred to as the "Information and Communications Network Act"), and the Contents Industry Promotion Act (hereinafter referred to as the "Contents Industry Act") You may revise these terms and conditions to the extent that you do not do so.
③ Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Framework Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Information and Communications Network Act, and other related laws.
④ In the event that the terms and conditions are changed, the company shall specify the date of application and the reason for the change, along with the current terms and conditions, on the initial screen of the homepage from at least 7 days from the date of application (30 days for changes that are unfavorable to users or significant changes) and after the effective date We will notify existing users for a considerable period of time, and send existing users of the terms and conditions to be changed, the date of application and the reason for the change (including explanations of important matters among the contents to be changed) to the most recent e-mail address or text message entered by the user.
⑤ Users have the right not to agree to all or part of the revised terms and conditions. Users who have objections to the change of these terms and conditions may terminate the contract of use through membership withdrawal. However, if the contract of use is terminated, you will not be able to use the services provided after logging in.
⑥ If the user does not express his/her intention to reject the application of the revised terms and conditions within 10 days (30 days in the case of a change in matters unfavorable to the member or significant) from the date of application of the revised terms and conditions, it is deemed to have agreed to the change of the terms and conditions. do.
Article 3 Rules other than the terms and conditions
Article 4 Arrangement of Terms
① The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. Paid service: Goods or services that can be used after purchasing for a fee through the payment method provided by the company. Specific types and details are provided on each purchase page.
2. Withdrawal of subscription: Refers to the act of withdrawing the intention to purchase unused goods or services after the user has paid for the paid service.
3. Purchase: Refers to the act of paying for the paid service provided by the company.
4. Refund: Refers to receiving a paid service paid to the company back in cash, or receiving a purchased product back in cash by canceling the product purchase
5. Currency Exchange: This refers to the act of applying to convert the sponsorship received from other users into cash according to the company's policies and guidance, and receiving the remainder in cash excluding the platform service fee and withholding tax.
6. Fee: All expenses necessary for the company to provide and operate the service (server maintenance fee, network usage fee, copyright fee, other license acquisition cost, other personnel and facility maintenance cost, etc.) It refers to the charge that is inherited.
② Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by related laws and other general commercial practices, except as provided in Paragraph 1.
Article 5 Posting of paid service contents, etc.
① The company displays the following information in an easy-to-understand manner to users on the guide or purchase screen of the paid service.
1. Name, type and content of paid services
2. The price of paid services and the method and time of payment
3. Method, period, and period of provision of paid services
4. Matters concerning the deadline, exercise method, and effect of withdrawal of subscription and cancellation of contract;
5. If the service contract is a continuous transaction, the termination of the contract and the method and effect of its exercise
6. Conditions and procedures for service exchange, return, guarantee and refund
7. Technical matters required for transmission and installation of services that can be supplied through electronic media
8. User damage compensation, service complaints, and dispute resolution between users and the company
9. Terms and Conditions for Transactions
10. If there are additional matters that the user has to bear in addition to the price of the service, the content and amount
11. In case the user is a minor, the contract may be canceled by the minor or his/her legal representative if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained
② The paid service provided by the company is paid to the user ID immediately upon purchase by the user, and can be used according to the paid service period.
Article 6 Establishment of the contract of use
When the user agrees to these terms and conditions and purchases the paid service through the payment method and method set by the company, the contract of use is established.
Article 7 Purchase of Paid Services
① Purchase of paid services is possible only with the company's Blabla account.
② Purchase of paid services is possible through the payment method provided by the company, such as a credit card or mobile phone. However, if there is a separate business operator operating each payment method, the user must follow the procedure presented by the payment method operator before using the payment method. When paying the company's service usage fee, it is considered that you agree to the terms and conditions of use and the procedure presented by the operator of the payment method.
Article 8 Approval of Payment
① The company may not approve the application for use that falls under each of the following paragraphs, or may revoke the approval later.
1. If the fee is not paid or the payer cannot be identified
2. When a minor under the age of 19 applies without the consent of a legal representative
3. When it is judged that approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the applicant for use
4. If it is judged that approving other application for use violates related laws or violates the company's business policies, such as social welfare and morals, and related terms and conditions of the company
② The company may restrict the approval until the reason for the restriction on the approval of the application for use is resolved in each of the following cases
1. When it is determined that satisfactory service cannot be provided due to insufficient service facilities
2. In case of service failure
③ If the user does not use the paid service, he or she may apply for cancellation of payment approval within the following deadlines. For other payment method approval cancellation deadlines, please contact the customer center.
1. Payment by credit card can be canceled within 30 days from the date of payment
2. Cancellation of mobile phone payment is possible only for the current month. After the next month, after confirming the payment, refund can be made to the payer's own account based on the refund policy in Article 17 below
Article 9 Period of use, etc.
Paid service usage period must be used within 5 years from the last use date, and paid service that is not used within the period will automatically expire after 5 years from the company's last service use date based on the commercial prescription. However, if there is a provision for a shorter prescription than this in other laws, it shall be governed by that provision.
Article 10 Payment by minors
① If the user is a minor (under 19 years of age) or a person with limited income, prior to making a payment to use the paid service, he/she must obtain the consent of his/her legal representative (parent, etc.) in accordance with Article 5 (1) of the Civil Act. You cannot use the paid service if you do not have the consent of your legal representative in accordance with the procedures set by the company. If a minor uses the resident registration number of another adult, etc. to sign up for a membership or uses payment information of an adult without consent, etc. .
② For consent to the payment of minors in the preceding paragraph, the legal representative may use the methods of mobile phone authentication, i-PIN authentication, and fax authentication according to the company's instructions. We inform you of the facts and their details. The legal representative may refuse such notification, and may inquire for details through the customer center below.
Customer Center Contact Us page
(Weekdays 10:00 ~ 18:00 / Closed on public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays)
Article 11 Objection
① If a user has any objection to the purchase or payment of a paid service, he/she may file an objection through the customer center.
② The "Company" will investigate the feasibility within 10 days after receiving the objection in the preceding paragraph, and notify the user of the result.
③ If it is not possible to notify the result of the objection within the period specified in the preceding paragraph for unavoidable reasons, the reason and the redesignated processing period shall be specified and notified to the user.
Article 12 Withdrawal of subscription for paid services
① For paid services purchased by users, subscription can be withdrawn in accordance with relevant laws. However, the following cases are limited.
1. When the user uses a paid service or the value has significantly decreased due to partial consumption
2. In case the paid service is lost or damaged due to a cause attributable to the user
3. When the validity period of the paid service has elapsed
4. When the provision of services or contents has been initiated (in the case of separable services or contents, it is possible for the parts that have not been provided)
5. In case of recognizing withdrawal of subscription, serious damage that cannot be restored to the company is expected, and the company notifies the fact in advance and obtains consent by (electronic) document from the user
② The user must withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the date of purchase for the service that can be withdrawn. However, if a document on the contents of the contract has not been received, if a document without the address of the company has been received, or if it is not possible to withdraw the subscription within 7 days due to a change in the address of the company, etc., the address You can withdraw the subscription for the contract within 7 days from the date or the date it could have been known.
③ The user may withdraw the subscription verbally or in writing (including electronic documents).
④ The company provides the following methods in addition to the method used when signing the contract so that users can smoothly withdraw their subscription.
⑤ If there is a dispute about whether the user is responsible for the damage to the service, the fact that the contract for the purchase of the service was concluded and the time, and the fact and the time of the provision of the service, the company must prove this.
⑥ In case of withdrawal of subscription, the user must return the service provided, and the cost necessary for the return of the service shall be borne by the user in the case of withdrawal of subscription pursuant to Article 14 (2), and in accordance with Article 14 (3). In case of withdrawal of subscription by the company, the company bears the responsibility.
⑦ The company will refund the payment in the same way as the payment within 3 business days from the date of service return (from the date of receipt of the intention to withdraw the subscription if a separate service return is not required), and refund in the same way If this is not possible, we will notify you in advance. In this case, when the refund is delayed, the company pays the amount of money at the rate of 15% per annum as delayed interest for the delay period.
⑧ The company cannot claim a penalty or compensation for damages from the user due to withdrawal of subscription, etc. You can charge the user within the amount equivalent to the cost of supply.
⑨ Other parts not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws such as the Electronic Commerce Act.
Article 13 Contract cancellation and cancellation
① The company or the user may cancel or terminate the contract related to the paid service in any of the following cases.
1. In the event of a reason for cancellation or termination agreed upon by the user with the company
2. In case the reason for cancellation or termination as prescribed by law occurs
② In the event that the company does not supply paid service or provides incomplete service, the user must give a notice to provide the complete service for a reasonable period in order to cancel or terminate the service contract. However, the user may cancel or terminate the contract without giving notice in any of the following cases.
1. In a contract where the purpose can only be achieved by supplying the service within a certain period or period, when the company does not supply the service at that time
2. When the company has expressed its intention not to provide services in advance
3. When it is impossible to supply the complete service (limited to cases where the purpose of purchasing the service cannot be achieved)
4. If the service contract is a continuous transaction, if stipulated in other laws or agreed upon by the parties
5. Where other laws stipulate or the parties agree
③ In the event that the user fails to perform the obligation (such as when the user fails to pay the service fee), the company must set a reasonable period to cancel or terminate the service contract, and give the best of the obligation. However, the company may cancel or terminate the contract without notice in any of the following cases.
1. In case the user refuses to perform the debt
2. Where other laws stipulate
Article 14 Effect of contract termination or cancellation
① If the company or the user cancels the service contract, the user must return the service to the company. However, if the user uses the service, the profits obtained from the use must be returned. The company shall return the payment to the user by adding interest from the date of receipt of the payment, and the company or the user may claim compensation for damages from the other party separately from the exercise of the right to cancel. However, in order for the other party to avoid liability for damages, he/she must prove that he/she is not intentionally or negligent.
② If the service contract is terminated by the company or the user, the service contract becomes invalid from the time of termination, and the company or the user may claim damages from the other party separately from the exercise of the right to terminate. However, in order for the other party to avoid liability for damages, he/she must prove that he/she is not intentionally or negligent. If the user terminates the service contract corresponding to the continuous transaction, the amount of compensation (penalty) that the company can claim from the user is calculated according to each of the following items.
1. The company shall not unreasonably refuse to claim a penalty that significantly exceeds the loss caused by the termination of the user, or to return the payment received in excess of the price of the service actually provided, regardless of the subscription fee or other name .
2. If the service contract is terminated, the user may return the returnable service to the company, and the company may add or claim an amount equivalent to the value of the returned service to the refund to be paid upon termination of the contract. It must be deducted from the penalty.
3. If the service price (including the amount to be refunded if the service is returned) from the user when the service contract is terminated is greater than the amount obtained by adding the penalty to the already supplied service price, the company will pay the difference to the user. You must refund.
4. In the case of delay in refund of the difference, the company shall refund by adding the delay compensation for the delay period.
5. If there is a dispute about whether the user is responsible for the termination of the contract or the refund of the price, the fact that the contract was concluded and the time, and the fact and the time of the provision of the service, the company must prove this.
Article 15 Prohibition of transfer
The rights under the terms and conditions of the user cannot be transferred or given, and cannot be used for the purpose of pledge.
Article 16 Currency Exchange, etc.
① For paid services that can be exchanged, the user must apply for it according to the company policy, and the company pays the user the amount after deducting taxes and fees.
② If the user purchases or uses a paid service for an illegal, illegal purpose, or contrary to the terms and conditions or the purpose of the service, the company may cancel the payment approval or refuse or suspend the exchange or refund, and return the paid service; You can take it back.
③ The restriction on currency exchange may be lifted when it is revealed that it is normal use or when the payment amount is normally paid.
Article 17 Refund
① If a member requests a refund for the paid service paid through his or her ID and the remaining cookie amount, he/she can receive a refund within 3 business days according to the legal procedure in the same way as the payment of the price. This must be notified in advance.
② Refunds are processed in the following ways.
1. In the case of refunds for gift certificates (marketable securities), 10% of the refund fee is deducted to prevent fraudulent payments and cash exchanges (gift vouchers).
2. In the case of streaming content, the amount determined according to the method below will be refunded. "Total usage fee - (total usage fee / contract period X number of days)"
3. In addition, refunds are possible according to the policies that the company separately guides and announces.
③ The user cannot refund in the following cases.
1. Refund for already used part
2. In case the value of unused paid service is 1,000 won or less
3. In case of withdrawal from the company's service
4. In the case of a paid service provided free of charge by the company or received as a gift from another person
Article 18 Refund of Fees, etc.
① "Company" shall refund the entire amount of the overpayment in the same way as the payment of the usage fee in case of an overdue charge. However, if a refund is not possible in the same way, it will be notified in advance and the refund will be made in the method selected by the user.
② In the event that the user who should return the fee, etc. is not paying the fee, etc., the "Company" may first reimburse the fee, etc. to be returned and return it.
③ In the event of termination of the contract of use, the payment approval is canceled or the remaining amount of the pre-deposited fee is returned to the user in accordance with the procedures set forth in the User Guide, etc. and Article 8 (3).
④ If the company returns the remaining amount in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the company shall refund the surcharge within 3 business days from the date when the obligation to return is confirmed. However, the company may return the refund after deducting the cost incurred due to the deposit, such as payment fees, only when the obligation to return occurs due to reasons attributable to the user.
Article 19 Compensation for member damage due to service defects, etc.
① If the service purchased for a fee is damaged, damaged, or deleted due to a serious defect in the company's own service, the user may be compensated through appropriate means.
② In the event that the operator does not notify in advance of the suspension or failure of the service, the user's damage relief, etc. shall be governed by each of the following subparagraphs. However, if the service is stopped or a failure occurs due to a cause attributable to the user, it is not included in the service suspension or failure time.
1. If the cumulative time for service suspension or failure for one month exceeds 72 hours: Refund of service fee and compensation for the remaining period including contract cancellation or termination and non-use period (provided, however, that We are not liable for damages if proven.)
2. In case of service suspension or failure due to reasons attributable to the business operator: 3 times the service suspension or failure time is extended free of charge
3. In the event of service suspension or failure due to force majeure or illegal acts of a third party: The contract cannot be canceled, but the service period is extended free of charge for the amount of time the service is suspended or disabled
③ In the event that the operator has notified in advance of the suspension or failure of the service, the user's damage relief, etc. shall be governed by each of the following subparagraphs. However, in the case of facility inspection and maintenance for the purpose of service improvement, up to 24 hours per month are not included in the suspension/disruption time.
1. In case the service suspension/disruption time exceeds 10 hours per month: Extend the period of use free of charge for 10 hours and twice the time exceeding it
2. If the service suspension/disabled time does not exceed 10 hours per month: Extend the time corresponding to the stop/disabled time free of charge
④ In applying Paragraphs 2 and 3, prior notice is limited to those notified 24 hours prior to the time of service suspension or failure.
Article 20 Limitation of Liability
① The "Company" is exempted from responsibility for providing "Paid Service" if it is unable to provide "Paid Service" due to a natural disaster or force majeure equivalent thereto.
② The "Company" shall not be held responsible for any obstacles to the use of paid services due to reasons attributable to the user, unless there is an intentional or gross negligence of the company.
③ "Company" shall not be held responsible for the contents of information, data, facts, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted by users in relation to "Paid Service" unless there is intentional or gross negligence of the company.
④ "Company" shall not be held responsible for disputes between users or between users and third parties through "paid service" unless there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the company.
⑤ The “Company” shall not be held responsible for the loss of revenue expected by the user using the paid service, unless there is an intentional or gross negligence of the company.
Article 21 Jurisdiction Court
① If there is a disagreement or dispute between the company and the user regarding the use of the service, it must be resolved amicably by agreement between the two parties.
② If the resolution is not resolved in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the jurisdiction of the lawsuit shall be determined in accordance with the Civil Procedure Act.
③ The interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions shall be based on the laws of the Republic of Korea.
Chapter 2 Blabla Mobile Application Paid Service
Article 22 Purchase and payment of paid content for mobile applications
① Users may purchase paid content according to the payment operation policy of each app store operator according to the type of terminal using the service, and differences in payment policies may result in differences in payment amount. In addition, the purchase price of paid content is charged according to the method and policy set by the mobile carrier, platform operator and app store operator linked to the app store operator, and the payment method also follows the policy of the relevant operator.
② In principle, the purchase price for content is charged according to the policies and methods set by mobile carriers and application stores, etc., and the payment method must also be paid according to the prescribed method. Limits may be granted or adjusted for each payment method according to the policies of the company and payment companies (carriers, application stores, etc.) and government policies.
③ The company is not responsible for any third-party payment that is caused by the user not using the password setting function of the terminal and application store, or negligently exposing it.
Article 23 Withdrawal of subscription for mobile application and refund of purchase price
In the case of paid content purchased by the user, the subscription can be withdrawn (cancellation of purchase) without a separate fee within 7 days from the date of contract signing or the date of availability of paid content. However, for some paid contents with similar characteristics, such as paid contents provided free of charge from the company or a third party, such as gifts and events, and paid contents that have already been used or considered to have been used at the time of request for withdrawal of subscription, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, Cancellation of purchase) may be restricted.
In this case, the company will take measures in accordance with the relevant laws, such as notifying the user when purchasing the paid content.
① In the following cases, withdrawal of subscription for paid content is restricted, and the company indicates that subscription withdrawal is limited before payment for paid content for which subscription withdrawal is restricted.
1. For items that start to be used immediately after purchase or are applied to the application immediately
2. In the case of items acquired without payment in the course of normal use of the application
3. When the additional benefit is used in an item for which an additional benefit is provided
4. When some of the items sold in bundles are used
② Refunds will be processed according to the refund operation policy of each app store operator depending on the operating system type of the terminal using the service.
③ When requesting withdrawal of subscription and refund, etc., through the company customer center, a separate personal information handling consent process is followed, and the company's purchase history is confirmed. It goes through the following procedure. During this process, in order to confirm the user's justifiable reason for withdrawal, the company may contact the user through the information provided by the user if necessary to confirm the exact facts and may request additional evidence.
④ Payment through the application follows the payment method provided by the open market operator. Therefore, if an overpayment occurs during the payment process, in principle, you should request a refund from the open market operator. However, if possible according to the policy and system of the open market operator, the company may request the open market operator to perform the necessary refund procedures.
⑤ For paid content payment made through the gifting function, payment cancellation and refund are not possible in principle, except when there is a defect in the purchased paid content. do.
⑥ The company strives to complete the refund as soon as possible from the date of receiving the relevant documents necessary for the refund from the user.
Article 24. Refund of Mobile Application Mistake
① In the event of an overpayment due to reasons attributable to the company intentionally, the fee will be refunded to the user. However, in the event of an overpayment due to the user's intention or attributable to the user, the cost of the company refunding the overpayment shall be borne by the user within a reasonable range.
② Payment through the application follows the payment method provided by the open market operator. Therefore, if an overpayment occurs during the payment process, in principle, you should request a refund from the open market operator. However, if possible according to the policy and system of the open market operator, the company may request the open market operator to perform the necessary refund procedures.
③ Fees (call charges, data call charges, etc.) incurred by downloading applications or using network services may not be eligible for refund.
Addendum <October 23, 2020>
These Terms and Conditions are effective from October 23, 2020.